If I move, what do I need to send you?

Please send an email to NCH Premier Client Services at with your old address/contact info and new address/contact info and they'll update it in their system. You will also update your address information with the Secretary of State during your annual renewal.

Have more questions? Submit a request
Powered by Zendesk